Instagram is the solution as it has 75 million daily users, in turn, creating multiple opportunities to reach your brand’s target audience. This audience can come face-to-face with engaging visual content, but why aren’t most businesses focusing on this social media platform? Enabling a successful Instagram marketing strategy is not necessarily an easy task to accomplish as it takes much creativity and some specific knowledge.
While this process may be difficult at first, there are concise steps to be taken to increase the size of your audience on Instagram.
Here is a list of helpful tips to focus on:
- High-Resolution Photos: Using high-resolution photos on Instagram is recommended. Contacting a professional photographer to take HD images of your products will most likely catch an individuals eye.
- Easy for Fans to Buy: A main reason people follow a company is that they prefer your products and want to know about new products/offers.
- Create Personal Bonds: Not every picture uploaded to Instagram needs to be of a product. The NHL is known for behind-the-scenes photographs revealing the company’s personality. The more a company shares in-the-moment photos to engage with fans, the more your fans feel apart of the company community.
- Focus on Hashtags: Having relevant hashtags in each Instagram post will increase your audience. Piqora’s original research proves that including just 3 hashtags on your posts can increase number of likes on that individual post by up to 110%, with 5 hashtags increasing to a 180%. Only about 10% of brands are using at least 3 hashtags. Learn the hashtags of the company’s community being used.
- Post Content Regularly, Be Creative: Besides having the 5-7 hashtags per posts, a company should be posting content every day. Experiment with “lifestyle” images as well as product photos. A Piqora dashboard can measure the performance of your Instagram posts. Also, giving people the opportunity to look into your brand by giving them sneak peaks of products can help significantly.
Instagram now offers a 15 seconds of film time for businesses to use for marketing purposes. Here’s a list of the most useful ways to use Instagram video:
- Face of Business: The video feature is a perfect way to give your brand a personality from watching the staff at work!
- Liven up Facebook: Adding video content to a Facebook page can turn an out-of-date profile to a positive, engaging experience for viewers.
- Promotion: Using the video service to make a flyer or small promotional clip for limited time specials a company has, enabling the reach to a wider audience.
- Product Demonstration: Instragram offers the opportunity for the demo to be shot as a moving image, which is easier for customers to come to grips with, than a still image.
- A Moving Lookbook: A company can use 15 seconds of Instagram video to create an attention-grabbing snapshot of a portfolio, a sound, or a particular skill such as juggling, or even painting.
*Feel encouraged to leave feedback!
- Master Instagram Marketing: How to Rapidly Grow your Brand’s Audience
- How To Use Instagram Video For Marketing
- 8 Ways You Can Create a Winning Instagram Profile