- 8 General Objectives To Expect From A Social Media Marketing Class: Get Engaged!
- 9 Reasons Individuals Get Involved In A Social Media Marketing Class: Go SignUp!
- 5 Best Practices: Digital Media Marketing Through Vine
- 5 Ways to Use Tumblr for Marketing a Business
- Snapchat: 5 Important Tips For Marketing a Business
Pinterest In Busines… on Pinterest In Business: How-To-…
Tag Archives: blogging
Despite the peculiar name, Tumblr has amassed a great following after Yahoo purchased the social media platform for over $1 Billion dollars. This platform changed the idea of blogging to include microblogging, consisting of shorter form content pictures, sentences and videos, somewhat … Continue reading →
Restaurants have increased their revenues and followings due to the spark of social media platforms enabling the companies to reach out to its customers as well as the other way around. Looking into the top ten of restaurants, we can … Continue reading →
Most individuals look at LinkedIn as a source for obtaining new jobs. As this is true, many people don’t realize the process a recruiter uses to select a future employee. Many job-hunters believe the best way to obtain an interview … Continue reading →
1. IBM: Why game developers are choosing IBM Cloud over Amazon. This post discusses how tech vendors are competing for the global developer population. While IBM SoftLayer’s bare metal services are creating quite the buzz around game developers. 2. Microsoft: … Continue reading →
Every writer has the ability to discuss any topic of interest to their readers or their self. Almost all writers come from all different backgrounds of life. Some are professional journalists or bloggers and others tend to be students. Some … Continue reading →